Allendale County Bank
was originally founded in 1937 under the name of the Fairfax Bank and Trust Co. In 1980, we opened up a branch office in Allendale SC, so that we could meet the financial needs of all our neighbors in Allendale County and changed our name to Allendale County Bank. We have since opened up additional drive-in facilities in both Fairfax and Allendale. In 2004, we opened up a branch in the Hampton County town of Brunson.
We are locally owned and operated and our motto is “Investing In OUR Community”. Outstanding one on one customer service is our #1 goal. We are here to meet the financial needs of our neighbors!